Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why I Love Vivienne Westwood

Give me Fierce Vivienne. (style.com)
These are from her Red Label for Spring 2010 and I'm dying for that pink suit. Her clothes honestly bring me to another world whenever I see them. Her whole being, the hair, and wrinkles, the wise years, the stripes, the colors, the trees. Who dosen't love Vivienne Westwood? She's the coolest 68 year old ever, dosen't give a fuck what you think, wants to save the rainforest, makes what she wants, will protest the hell out of your ass, revolutionized the punk scene and wears 5 inch heels. Love her.

5 comments:

  1. U R so lucky to be able to sit around all day copying fashion pics and posting them on ur blog. Other people design them and you just fantasize. What an exciting live u live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I spend all day wishing I had a life. I just sit for hours posting other peoples work on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its ok we don't mind you stealing all our designs we know your antidepressants prevent you from getting a job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a great blog and people dont seem to understand the "purpose" of fashion blogs they are for imformative purposes only and some are to showcase many readers check fashion feeds and blogs daily becuase when it comes down to it they are a quick and interesting way to stay posted and on top of the fashion industry! your blog is nice and i will continue to read!

    Here is a link to mine, i have some pretty interesting fashion illustrations and interviews with new up and coming male models! so take a look and if u feel inclined comment

    http://mrinsomniac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete