Sunday, September 6, 2009

Don't Worry, I Got You

I'll be covering the Spring 2010 shows for you guys so starting on Thursday, (first day of NY fashion week & FNO!) you can check my blog like every 5 minutes for coverage on the runway shows. I'll also have a million pictures of events at FNO, designers, models, everything so if you can't make it don't be too somber, you can check my blog on Friday and Saturday for pics, commentaries and I'll try to get some videos for you too. I mean, Oscar de la Renta is going to be serenading at his store on Madison ave. If you think I won't video that you're dellusional.
Ugh don't you just love that picture.

3 comments:

  1. So jealous! But I can't wait to check out your coverage!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! totally doing so!!

    x.katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! You are so lucky. I am jealous. ;)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete