Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frankel Vs Zoe

(nymag)
Rachel Zoe and Bravo New York Housewife Bethenny Frankle engaged in a twitter fight last night. Well I wouldn't call it a fight since Rachel handled the whole thing with class and maturity. Bethenny called The Rachel Zoe Project "self- important nonsense." She added: " If I stick on a lampshade with a moo moo and a pair of bananas hoop earrings rz may just D-I-E." Rachel kept her cool and replied: "wow talk abt no class bn friends 4yrs." Rachel threw in that Bethenny was: "innapropriate and clearly desperate for some attention."
Frankly, Bethenny was my favorite housewife on The Real Housewives of NYC but I'm going to have to back up Rachel on this. I mean, Bethenny if you don't like the show, don't fucking watch it. If The Real Housewives of NYC isn't the most "self-important nonsense" on TV I don't know what is. And she spelled muu muu wrong.

2 comments:

  1. WOW of all people how could SHE say that about Rachel....I have seen the housewife show and yes it is addicting but kind of a joke! I totally back up Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo good. And the platform is huge so they are really comfy to walk in :) They have a few sizes left on acnestudios.com but if you are in NYC I would check at the Acne store (so you don't have to pay a $43 duty tax to the UPS guy before he gives you your beloved box lol)

    I was laughing so hard reading the twitter fight last night (team RZ was way overpowering team B), I actually really do/did like Bethenny, her imitations of Zarin kill me, and her "fight" with Kelly "Batshit Crazy" Bensimon was kind of hilarious. But her comments were sooo horrifically bitchy and unnecessary, plus the ones this morning about how RZ treats her old friends like shit... its just so desperate... although if she was going for attention, she definitely got it. I'm all for Rach!!

    ReplyDelete