Sunday, September 13, 2009

OH. MY. FASHION.

(nymag) Any idiot can figure out that Christian Siriano's Spring 2010 show was amazing. These are the shoes from the collection by Payless for Christian Siriano [again]. Are they not fucking amazing? The thing is, for Payless to sell them to the masses, they're going to have to "tone down" the shoes. I can't imagine what horrors they'll do to make these "wearable" but I don't even want to think about it. These are just insane. Major. Amazing. PAYLESS. I say we make a petition and send it to Payless protesting not to alter the shoes for the mainstream. Comment below and I will add you to the petition. Oh you thought I was kidding?

3 comments:

  1. his runway shoes are crazy awesome, and the Payless shoes are... like... okay. These will probably be worked into a basic pump shape with a four inch heel at the most... I want six inches!!

    x.katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely do not change them. those shoes are amazing. anyone who doesn't appreciate them as they are shouldn't be looking to buy them im the first place. :)
    xoxo.meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was totally blown away by these! I can't wait til they hit stores!!

    ReplyDelete