Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shop For Good!

(photos courtesy of harpersbazaar.com) "Proud to Shop" is what Magdelena Frackowiack had to portray for Harper's Bazaar and Terry Richardson. I didn't even have to be told that Terry was responsible for these shots because as soon as I saw a bit of sexual innuendo with that hot dog in the first shot, I said "Terry." I am wrapped in the 6th shot. It's amazing and I love how it looks like she's about to fall, It gives a sense of reality. You'll notice she's carrying a mix of high and low, H&M with Dolce & Gabbana, Gap with Versace. That's the part where the reader can more likely relate. Readers who shop at H&M and Gap or the readers who shop at Miu Miu and Chanel both can feel like they are affiliated with the shoot. Love it.

2 comments:

  1. great obeservation i agree! gotta love terry


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it too! It's good to take in consideration everyone from different budgets.

    ReplyDelete