Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Secretly a Flapper, You didn't know?

(photos courtesy of style.com) No, I don't care that this shoot was from Vogue September 2007, that dosen't make it any less appealing. Shot by the Meisel of all Meisels, Steven. I'm obsessed with the 20's right now so you can pretty much depict the scene of me salivating all over my keyboard when I saw these shots. I'm so obsessed, I just went out and bought a Chanel-esque black and white tweed coat, a cloche hat, and a pair of brogues. Somebody stop me.

9 comments:

  1. this is one of my all-time favorite spreads :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are absolutely stunning! The styling is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this spread is gorgeous! i love the whole feel of the shoot. :)

    and i'm currently pre-business, leaning towards marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos, especially the 4th one! I think I will go and buy some inspirational pieces myself! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. always such a huge fan of 20s headpieces. these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best US Vogue editorials for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care too!september 2007, 2006,2005...I don't care!this shoot is amazing!!Meisel is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete