Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Project Runway Season 6 Tomorrow!

So today is August 19th, which leaves tomorrow to be the 20th, which is the day season 6 of Project Runway premiers! Fucking finally is all I can say...well not all. The fact that this season was shot in LA, not NY and will be on Lifetime, not Bravo is a bit annoying. I see no reason why this season had to be shot in LA. Maybe it was cheaper I don't know, but LA frankly has nothing to do with real fashion and I usually connote Lifetime will the "Golden Girls" and "Bridezillas" so this deffinatley will take some getting used to. Aside from that, the new group of designers look refreshing, I feel like I know them already. Also, a new series that airs after Project Runway called "Models of the Runway", which focuses on the models of Project Runway, looks backstage, seeing the 16 girls share an apartment "hoping they don't have to sleep with one eye open." Looks lame but I'll probably watch it. Project Runway airs tomorrow night at 10pm on Lifetime (not Bravo). Here's a trailer;

No comments:

Post a Comment