Friday, July 31, 2009

Public Service Announcement for Fashion's Night Out

I obvisouly had to go to the Public Service Announcement commercial shoot when I found out about it, so here are 2 pictures of the set. It was crazy, there was about 200 people there & we filmed it in about 2 hours. They put us all in the Fashion's Night Out t-shirts, lined us up on 39th street and we had to scream "SHOP FOR GOOD!" into the camera. No one knew Anna would be there so when people started grabbing out their cameras I was like "ok who is here, someone good is here". I walk over to the left and I see her. She looked amazing, I was shaking, she waved to us all. Vera Wang also made an appearance, she is in the PSA with everyone and I got a picture of her but it got fucking deleted. Anyway, I'll stop talking now and post Anna. (I will put up the commercial asap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment